Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About How do I get my w2s from Wal-Mart if I no longer work there

How do I get my w2s from Wal-Mart if I no longer work there?
I worked at Wal-mart in Modesto, CA and I am unable to get my w2s from the site they keep telling me to go to . I am getting frustrated and need help.
Corporations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just go to the store you worked in and tell them you need your w2 form.they have to give it to you by law.be sure to give the right adress to send it to.if you cant go to the store you worked at cause you moved away,then go to any walmart store and tell the the same thing but tell them the weeks or mounths you worked and the store number and your employee number also take plenty of identification to varafy who you are,they will send the information to the main accounting office and they will mail a w2 for to you
Read more other entries :
About I want to work in a hair salon or help aroun...